Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 3rd, 2014 Mudcat Scrimmage -VS- Bee's

September 3rd, 2014 Mudcat Scrimmage -VS- Bee's


It was AWESOME to know that this day we would get to see all our MUDCAT families & boy's in action on the baseball field !
Being a seasoned Mudcat Mom I LOVED seeing the returning Mom's, Dad's , brothers & sisters ! It was GREAT to be back at West Raleigh ! There seemed to be excitement in the air ! The NEW retaining wall & paved walkway near the bleachers was a great addition to NOWELL Field!
The funniest moment was not knowing which families were Mudcat's and which families were Bee's ! I think I changed bleacher sides twice before we all saw our Mudcat's come in and get ready in their dug-out !
We really did look sharp ! I will admit, I pre-judged the game outcome before the 1st pitch even took place. New Mudcat's, old Mudcat's with new positions and I assumed lots of jitters ! I will go on record and keep this next part brief ! "I WAS SO WRONG :-)"
Hey New Mudcat Coaching Staff :
Coach Jamie ~Coach Brian ~ Coach Jason & Coach Johnny ~~ YOU ALL HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB developing this NEW Mudcat crew !


# 2 Jay Hale
# 3 Tino Ramirez
# 5 George Bolton
# 6 Sean Griffin
# 7 Ben Horton
# 8 Gabe Murray
#13 Caleb Rodriguez
# 15 Grey McMahon
# 25 Julio Vargas
# 33 Patrick Davis
# 34 Jackson Hood
# 55 Alex Nowak


AWSEOME LINE-UP! LAZERSHOW with the bat's on "FIRE" !
I would post the score- BUT at some point it was just run after run after run after run !
Defensively ~AWESOME 1st game effort !
If this is the PRE-GAME down low-- I can't wait to see the real deal beginning this Saturday !
I "BELIEVE" these "CATS" are going to be a force to be reckoned with !
I URGE each Mudcat family to look over the amazing history in pictures, stories & video on this Mudcat BLOG site !I just bet it will pump-up your "CAT" for Saturday's game !
http://vimeo.com/95521352

No comments:

Post a Comment