Monday, April 14, 2014

Game #5Mudcats -VS- Thunder

Game #5 Mudcats -VS-Thunder


Some Friday night fun at Nowell Field !
What a great night for some baseball with our Mudcat family!
1st Inning ~
I do believe the THUNDER came out ready to play some baseball as well ! Their bats were alive and a few Mudcat fielding errors put 3 runs on the board quickly !
WOW- so we step up to the plate already down 3 runs in the 1st inning ! NO PROBLEM for our Cats ! Jay & Jackson get on base Brayden ( 1 RBI ) Channing ( 2 RBT's) Cameron smokes the ball ! Jake ( 1 RBI ) Marcus ( 1 RBI ) Sean gets on and Grey ( 2  RBI's- but they were called back and the inning over from a ball hitting a player- )! So-- end of the first inning 5-3 :-)
2nd inning ~~
Good fielding, smart throws & a web-gem catch from Channing and the Cats keep the Thunder to 3 runs !
Nick, Jay, Jackson, Channing and Brayden add up more hits & runs to bring the score to 7-3!
I "as BLOG" Mommy-- officially give CAMERON a, "FBHR" !
That would be, Foul Ball Home Run !
Let it be noted, I thought the score was 7-3, later on the scoreboard will go to 8-3, then 10-3- sometimes 14 maybe even 15 - 3. It just depended on the mood of the press box :-) LOL !  They actually had me confused and I was taking notes :-)
3rd inning ~~~
1-2-3 and we are back to the plate ! That's the way the Mudcat fans like it !
Trey gets on base to start us off, Tino puts a HURTING on the left field foul line then put it in play ! Sean gives us 2 RBI's , Nick & Jay also combine to bring the Mudcat lead to 10-3 !
"Don't hold me to that score" remember I previously referenced the scoreboard situation ;-)
If you were there- you surely feel my pain and share the funny in the score confusion !
4th inning ~~~~
Who are these MUDCATS ! WOW- some awesome fielding brings us up to the plate again real quick !
ok, here we go ~"Action"Jackson shows some hustle, Braden "Lefty" gets on ( CHANNING- Hammer- HAD A GREAT HIT but the THUNDER make a Web-Gem catch ) ! Cameron "Big Red" with a RBI, Jake "JAM" gets a Mudcat RBI, Marcus "The Mash-M& M" ( Jackson just made that up ) Trey "Mr. RBI" ( Jackson made that one up too ) Tino" Bambino  "Sean " SOOO Serious" AND Grey " G- Mac" ALL ADD UP and bring the score to 15-3 ( I think )
5th inning ~~~~~
DITTO the last inning !
Jay " Jay-bird" aka "Jay-Hawk" start this awesome inning off as his Mudcats follow-up with a 17-3 ( I think )  5th inning ending !
6th inning~~~~~~
"WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE" , played from the speakers as our Mudcats finished up this Friday night hitting fiesta !
I have that song stuck in my head, which is more my style, however I think The Mudcat song for tonight would be " HAPPY " !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOWDb2TBYDg
                                                MUDCATS W~I~N   "19-3"  I think ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment